YouTube is an enormous deal. You’ve probably heard the statistics trying to show how huge YouTube is. In reality, by the time you’ve finished reading this post, nearly 1,000 hours of video will be uploaded to YouTube. However, here’s the reality The majority of these minutes are abysmal. It’s boring, terrible quality, and extremely difficult to watch.
If you’re looking to be different from the rest and produce high-quality videos that people want to view, Sonuker has good information. With just some simple guidelines, your videos will increase significantly, resulting in more views, sales, and recognition. You can also get free YouTube subscribers with SoNuker.
1. The quality of your sound is essential.
Are you surprised that my first suggestion is about sound? Don’t be. Sound is likely to be more crucial for a movie of high quality than video. Bear for a second. People can forgive mediocre video quality. However, if the audio is poor, disorganized, or sounds like the video was made in the cave, your viewers will likely go to the next.
Purchase a Lavalier microphone. Even a cheap one like that of the Audio-Technica ATR-3350 -priced at $25.00 on Amazon will be sufficient. After recording the video, apply an ordinary noise-removal filter to the video. You’ll be stunned by the amount of noise it eliminates. Nearly every semi-advanced editor includes this filter, and a quick lookup on YouTube will demonstrate how to use it. Hire someone on UpWork.com or Fiverr.com to remove the noise to your liking for only a couple of dollars.
Lighting doesn’t have to be complex; however, it must be present. Lighting can help even the most basic camera create more appealing videos, and people love watching videos with good lighting.
If you record on your computer, place some desk lamps in front of and on the screen. It is also possible to purchase a low-cost lighting kit that can be bought at a price as low as $150 on Amazon, like this one which includes the backdrop set up and the backdrop setup. It’s also beneficial to set up the light behind you, directed away from you. This will allow you to stand out from the background and add more depth to your final appearance.
3. Editing using jump cuts
One of the simplest and fastest methods to make a video recording is to use the jump cut method. Jump cuts occur when your video comprises hundreds (or hundreds) of small clips; all gathered to create one coherent video.
The advantage of jumping cut videos is that it has two benefits:
- It will save you time recording since you do not be required to memorize lengthy scripts.
- It keeps the video’s pace fast, keeping the viewers engaged.
For a video recording that includes a jump cut, make a complete script before you start, but break it into short, simple sentences that are easy to understand. Examples:
“Have you ever thought of buy real estate, but you’re not sure how to make the down payment I’m Brandon Turner, and on this video, I’ll provide you with three steps to buy real estate for sale with none of the money you have in your pockets. One of the first steps will be called hacking the house. Hacking houses is the act of ….”
Do you notice the way each line is divided by itself into simple, short sentences? This makes recording much more straightforward. Once I’ve written my entire video, I take a partner, friend, or child to assist me with. We press the recording button in the camera, and my assister reads a line aloud. I repeat the bar while watching the camera. My helper then reads another line, and I read the line loudly.
The narration continues throughout the film, but the second person’s voice is deleted, leaving one fast-paced, continuous narration.
4. Choose the camera that is right for you.
Let’s discuss the camera you are using. There are a variety of options according to your budget range. Let’s look at the three most commonly used options:
- Your computer or laptop: If you have a camera in your desktop computer or laptop, you can record using this. But, if your laptop or computer is older than two years old, I’d suggest purchasing a web camera as the quality is much better.
- Your phone: If you are using a more recent iPhone or similar phone, you could create a stunning video using the camera built into the phone. As I said earlier, Getting the audio quality and light right could work for you perfectly.
- A digital single-lens-reflex (DSLR) camera: If you desire to take your video to the next level, make sure you switch your cameras to one that is a DSLR camera made by a manufacturer like Nikon and Canon. DSLR cameras will give you the most precise image and the depth-of-field appearance (blurry background) that makes your video appear professional.
DSLR cameras start at about $400 (and rise rapidly from the point of purchase) like that of the Canon EOS Rebel T5. I would also suggest switching with a 50mm zoom to get an elegant look and more depth-of-field capabilities.
Then Putting It All Together
Your videos shouldn’t be a pain to watch. If you follow the suggestions in this post, you’ll be able to transform the quality of your video to the next level — from “eh” to “awesome” without having to make a dent in your budget for it.